Eagle Expectations for Mrs. Pinkston’s Class:
- Be in your seat by the time the second bell rings.
- Come to class prepared (with all necessary supplies,
materials, and homework).
- If necessary, go to the restroom and get a drink
BEFORE you come to class. Do not expect
to go during class, just go between the bells, but make sure to be in your seat
by the second bell.
- Turn in all homework completed and on time.
- Give 100% all of the time.
- Follow the Golden Rule at all times.
- Be fair, kind, honest, and considerate.
- Do work and other tasks in the time frame I ask of
- Raise your hand.
Do not interrupt.
- Do not talk when someone else is talking.
- Follow directions the first time.
- Be a good role model for your classmates.
- Give praise when appropriate.
- Stand up for yourself and the rules.
- Tell a staff member when you need help.